January 18, 2013

Momo's Small Wonderland

My Korean friend, Momo, is a cute boy who smiles nicely. He is a student, and his place locates right beside the university. I liked the scenery of the city I saw while walking, and we soon reached his place; Which I call Momo's small wonderland! He said he had everything he needed there, (And I started doubting it later, due to the things happened lol) and welcomed me in warmly. Sitting on the floor, I handed him my small gift I brought from Japan. It was a sweet and it is popular as a souvenir from Kyoto and I love it. Since it's available in the airport, I sometimes bring it for my friends abroad. He looked glad when he received it, and asked me if he could open it. I said sure, and soon, he took a bite.

Boy, he just looked like an innocent kid while tasting it, and it calmed down my heart which was rough due to the things that had happened in past few weeks. Observing him for a while, I realized I was very hungry!! It was already around 20:30 and I hadn't had dinner yet. No wonder. So, we headed for a Korean dinner :D

2 comments:

Jeff said...

That's no Tokyo Banana !

Megumi said...

Haha, it's nama-yatsuhashi. My favorite souvenir sweets from Kyoto.