January 17, 2013

After Feeling Uneasy...

I met the second trouble when I got to 恵化 station. As my friend told me, I went out from the exit 1. He told me to take a bus from there, which is going to Sungkyunkwan university. I asked a young guy where the bus stop is and which bus I should take. However, he didn't know about it. Soon after that, I found a bus stop by myself and walked there.

At the bus stop, there was a sign which shows destinations of the buses. However, it was only in Hangul so I had no idea which bus to take and the person I asked for a direction couldn't help me at all. So, I finally decided to make a call to him and luckily, public phones were just beside the bus stop. When the call was done, I had the information that I had to take one of the green mini buses whose number is 7 or 8 and had to go to the final destination :)

After a while, I found myself feeling uneasy because it looked like I got to the final destination of the bus but I was in a residential area. Being under the impression that I was going to an University, the environment looked completely different from what I expected. So, to make sure where I was, I spoke to the driver, confirmed it was the last destination, and asked him if the bus wasn't going to the university that my friend told me. I wanted to find a clue, but since the driver didn't speak English so much, it was a kind of tough. We even involved another bus driver, who came with next bus. But after a while, a young guy showed up and called my name! I bet you know how much I got relieved!

No comments: