May 24, 2012

I Realized That I Was Welcomed...(T_T)

Next morning, I woke up at 6:00. Rubbing my eyes, I came out of the door and went to the living room...He was there; The guy who shouldn't be there was there!! I was like, "Oh my god, why are you here? Aren't you already late?" He handed me a piece of paper and told me the food on the table was mine and it surprised me. I remember the shocking and warm mixed feeling came into me all of a sudden and I naturally gazed at his face (I didn't care how I looked without even washing my face, lol). I could only say thank you and didn't know how to express my appreciation. After he left, I read the paper piece he left and following things were there;

● An apology for being not able to come to the museum with me
● About the breakfast on the table
● He wants me to contact him at noon because he is worried if I get lost
● Even if I can not contact him, we will meet up at a MRT station in the evening and go to the night market together
● He already caught a friend who will drive us to Chiufen next day so I don't have to worry about how to get there
● Which bus to take to the station from here, his address and phone number

What do you think? If you think it's normal, maybe it's normal for you. For me, it was too much. He even left another tiny piece of paper and it told me there is another choice to get to the station; he already negotiated with his room mate and he would drive me to the station if I knock his door. Plus, he left coins, which is one way fare for the bus in case I don't have enough money in my card for MRT. You never know how much these things moved me. I was about to weep (really) and felt I was welcomed to stay there. Usually, I don't really want to be bothered by anyone on my journey while traveling alone. I do wherever I want to do at the time I feel like, and the plan is not clearly settled in advance. I expected staying there at night and probably will hang out with him for dinner or something if our time matches, but didn't think we would spend such a long time together (Going to Chiufen takes long time). And believe me, I haven't accepted such an offer even I had some chances before. Basically, I there was a line and if I think it's too much, it naturally turns me off (The 3rd, 4th, and 5th thing on the paper have a high possibility to turn me off and even about the 1st one, I may get relieved that I can go alone and don't have to be bothered by anyone) and I always feel it wont't be so comfortable but awkward. I don't know why, but this time was irregular. For some reason, I didn't think it would be awkward. Even I didn't know about him so much (I can't say I know about him well yet), but things I'd seen about him and the atmosphere he has was enough to let me feel I let things happen as they happen. So, I decided I would just ride on the waves that are coming if they were made by him :)

Anyway, I ate the breakfast he left, and prepared for going out. I left a letter for his room mate in the living room that I was taking a bus to the station, but I really appreciated his kindness. Thus, I left there and walked to the bus stop.

No comments: